Work from home?
Work your own hours?
Make your work fit around your schedule?Be a part of the excitement as the Australian events industry continues to expand!We nailed it! Our prediction was right: photobooths have made a spectacular comeback and they are here to stay. Vintage Photobooths have revolutionised the entertainment and event industries with their core product the Vintage Photobooth. Combined with our branded, corporate savvy version and the new festival photobooth, Vintage Photobooths continues to lead the way in the corporate event, festival and wedding markets.
A Vintage Photobooth franchise represents a savvy way of doing business that includes operating and training systems, marketing resources as well as technical expertise.
- An increased potential for success when compared with a start up photobooth business;
- Brand and industry recognition;
- Extensive brand and marketing resources combined with an established and evolving web presence;
- Inbound enquiries straight to you;
- On site technical & admin training at the beginning of your term with periodical upgrades and support;
- Draw on the collective learning and experience of the other fabulous licensees in the Vintage Photobooth group.
- The use of a cloud based administration system featuring email. booking calendars, office templates, collective resources and support.
The Vintage Photobooth concept is based on the original New York photobooths of the 1920’s, however, ours are loaded with state of the art digital imaging and printing technology.
Vintage Photobooths are custom designed and produced to look right at home in the most stylish venues. We’ve taken inspiration from the Art Deco period and designed a slick, shiny ‘piano black’ booth while selecting soft furnishings inspired by the theatrical design of Catherine Martin and vintage patterns of yester year. You won’t find another photobooth like it. Australian designed and made with attention to detail and a mind for beautiful aesthetics.
We are always listening to our clients needs, and so in 2011 we introduced Your Booth, a fully branded version of the Vintage Photobooth, allowing our corporate clients to customise the experience and provide a magnetic PR vehicle for their audience. For our franchisees this didn’t mean purchasing a whole new booth – it literally meant marketing our current booths to a specific audience and utilising the booths on hand to their potential.
The Vintage Photobooth team have a thorough knowledge of the corporate event and wedding industry, our professionalism and attention to detail are renowned and we’re ready to pass this knowledge on to you!
For more information about business opportunities or to express interest, please email Allison directly: firstname.lastname@example.org We will arrange a time to call and look forward to talking with you personally.